Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Been a while but heres a scarf update

I haven't had an update for a while because i was pretty sick for a week, so sick that just eating tired me out. First my boyfriend was sick and i was taking care of him, then i got sick so that left me no time for knitting. So anyway, heres an update, right now im kinda working on one for a bit so the update is for the green scarf.

Right now I'm on repeat 5 row 7 of the 16 + 1 repeat. The thicker yarn seems to be creating less curl, but there is a bit of curl, not as much curl as when I first did the pattern so its looking pretty good in my opinion. The pattern is looking quite good in the thicker yarn, I was slightly afraid the detail would be lost but it has not so I'm quite happy about that.

I'm going to try to get the pattern repeat up to repeat 10 then I'm going to work on the pink scarf which is the thinner yarn. I have 2 pictures of my progress so far. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment