Friday, October 11, 2013

Green scarf update as promised

Good news everyone, I have the latest update on my green easy leaves scarf.  I'm on repeat 11 row one old the 16 + 1 repeat, If I remember correctly the first time I made a scarf with this pattern I think I did a few extra repeats for a little longer scarf because I thought it would suit the intended wearer better this time I may not. I think with the blocking I want to do with it, will stretch it out so I won't have to, we shall see. What I have noticed with this pattern is once I got to a certain point, the edges stared curling in so I think it may possible be that I'm knitting my stitches to tight or the pattern is just naturally curly sense it is a lacy type pattern. I don't know as I am still fairly new to knitting. Anyway included are a few pictures of my progress I will continue after I finish posting...OH, i decided to change the name of my blog to something a bit more simple to find if anyone searches for me, ill change my blog address to match very soon! until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment