Monday, October 21, 2013

Im back from my weekend getaway

Good news everyone, I'm back from my little weekend getaway I shall call it. I got back around 5 or so last night..I have nothing to report on the knitting front however, because I didn't take my knitting with me I forgot it and my boyfriend said " I should of told you to bring your knitting". Because we did have some free time on our hands at some points where I could of done some but I enjoyed nature, sat in the cabin and read, and joined my boyfriend on his grouse hunts. His kids had fun and his daughter and the dog joined us too. It was a nice little stress relief for me, work had been really stressing me out lately and it was nice to unwind. That's all I really have today I'm at work right now on my lunch break and I'll try to get some knitting done tomorrow. I really need to work on that hearts blanket I don't know how far I'll get before I run out of yarn, and my yarn tub is buried in storage, plus I haven't worked on it in a while so I'll try to get an update for that this week and maybe start a new project. Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment