Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Yarnbox subscription service

I thought I'd talk about something that would interest fellow knitters. I'm sure some of you have heard of yarn box, its a subscription service that ships to your home or office and is individually prepared and shipped. I had stumbled upon it while looking at another blog, so I went to the website to check it and and maybe give it a shot, but alas it wasn't ready for launch. When it finally did launch the open spots were gobbled up quick, so I had to wait on a waiting list, but from the looks of it they seem to have some open slots so I figured I would say something here.

I have not signed up for it yet, I do not have room in my budget right now to get one and give ya a proper review so once I do I'll snatch up a slot and see what I get. If you go here you can check out the website for yourself and maybe clue me in on what you think.

From what they say on the website, you get at least 200 grams of yarn, and there's potential for extras!, which of course everyone loves. The yarn is of the highest quality, not widely available, and the yarn will always be worth more than your subscription fee.

They also offer different subscription types. They have a pick your options, option you can pick what needle sizes you prefer, colors you like best and if you knit or crotchet, and they will create a box for you which sounds pretty awesome if you ask me, there is also a choose your own plan option as well where u choose how often u get it and the prices very from there. So I say go check it out and let me know what you think. I'm going to go finish up the green leaves scarf and post about that soon.

Until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment