Friday, October 25, 2013

Its been a bit....

I see it has been a bit sense my last post. i have been crazy busy with work sense i got back from the cabin that i have not had time to knit at all, not even to finish the few rows i have on my scarf! i typically get every other weekend off at my job but i have worked the past 4 weekends in a row and thats when i typically get to destress and knit but that has not happened. i am taking a short break from some of the work i have been doing just to do a bit of an update on what the dealio is with me. im hoping to get my work out in, in a few minutes, toss the laundry in the dryer and finish up with my work and hopfully finish that scarf so i can focus on the heart blanket i have not knit on sense the last update on it, so i hope to have some pics and an update on the green easy leaves scarf soon... dont lose faith in me! until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment