Thursday, October 17, 2013

Scarf done!, kind of

So heres the update on the scarf ive done the 16 repeats and im on that plus 1 repeat where i knit to row 11. I decided to keep knittting, because i want to use up the rest of the skein that i have, so technically its done by pattern terms, but i however like longer scarfs anyway because of how i put them on. I also knitted a pair of the easy flat knit hand warmers i found on the life is good blog. Mine however do not look like her picture, maybe it just the yarn i used i dont know, but heres the break down on the handwarmers:

Easy flat knit hand warmers

I used a us size 10 needle instead of a us size 9 that it called for (my 9 had a project on it) and I knitted them with a purple from lion brand yarn's vanna white collection. The color escapes me at the moment I'll try to remember later. They were a quick easy knit and I really like them a lot they are short so if you wanted them longer you could just add more rows in the straight stitch section I'll put in some pictures.

I won't be around to post for the next few days I'm going to the cabin for the next 3 days so I'll have no internet or cell reception so until I'm back this will be it. Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment