Friday, October 11, 2013

Easy flat knit hand warmers...Gotta Try This!

Life Is Good: easy flat knit hand warmers: It doesn't get much easier than this lol Knit on two needles and seamed along side leaving an opening for thumb this pattern ...

 the things i look at when im at work LOL knitting on the brain. I was looking for some easy handwarmers to knit because next week ill be going up with my boyfriend and his kids to the cabin and its probably going to get a little chilly so i wanted to knit something to keep my hands a bit warmer, without having to full on glove it up. so in a google search i found this post by another blogger and i cant wait to give it a try. i figured id share it with others because it was posted a while ago. I'll have an update on my green easy leaves scarf later once I get home. Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment