Tuesday, October 28, 2014

September lootcrate: Galactic

Hello everyone,

Sorry about the delay of September's lootcrate, I do already have October, so I can wait to get them both up.

I wouldn't say I was disappointed with this box, it had good items in it, but I was not familiar with the firefly show. I am happy with October's box so that made up for it. Lets go with the contents shall we?

Star trek tribble exclusive looter edition.

This little guy is cute and soft and definitely the highlight of the box. When I saw this guy in there I immediately opened it to play around with it. I eventually gave this to my friend whom is  huge trekkie, I know she will take good care of him.

Alien action figure.

I wasnt over the moon about this.  Its pretty cool, but I probably wont keep it. Not much else to say about it.

Firefly "mal" exclusive action figure.

I've never watched firefly so I really don't know what to say about this figure. Its made by funko, I do have one of the walking dead mystery minis, as well as their daryl dixon pop figure, the lootcrate exclusive groot pop figure from the heros box,and batman pop figure. I like the way they design the figures in the mystery minis and pop collections. I will definitely buy more without a doubt.

Firefly bank robbery money.

I got nothing.

Star wars exclusive retro arcade magnet.

I always love the magnets in these boxes, this one especially.  I love the retro style of this magnet,  takes you back to those arcade classics like space invaders and asteroids.

Star wars poster 9 x 27

Hans solo encased In carbonite, need I say more. Pretty cool, just need to find a place to hang it.

Pop rocks candy.

It speaks for itself.

Bonus digital loot.

A digital code for dark horse comics halo escalation comics.  I have not used it yet, but its supposed to "give you your first taste" of the comic. I'm a halo fan so I will check it out.

As always there was a pin commemorating this box, and I do plan on keeping that.

Comming up is October's box, which had some real cool stuff inside.

Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment