Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sally hansen insta gel strips update

Hello everyone

Im on my vacation,  so that means I should update you on my adventures with Using regular polish with the sally hansen insta gel strips kit. After a week I had minimal chips. Half of the chips I had came from trying to wrestle the ball away from the dog, the other half I would say was normal wear and tear. When it first started chipping away, it seemed more like it was wearing away, as wird as it sounds. I timk a couple coats of the gel topcoat works better than just one as well, I say this because it chipped away faster like I didn't even put it on so my friend took me for a mani and a pedi, and I got the opi gel on my nails sense mine were a pretty good length.  Overall,  I think that this is a good way to keep polish on for extended periods of time, if you don't want to go get your nails done.  I was quite happy with it, I just know that next time I need to try more coats of the gel.

I've included pics of what it looked like before removal, and during removal.






No comments:

Post a Comment