Friday, October 10, 2014

September Ipsy Glam Bag

Hello everyone
I think its time to get this glam bag on the blog before the october bag arrives. I will say right off the bat, that I was quite pleased with the contents of my glam bag.  I took a while to do this particular blog, because I like to use the products for a while so I can give a proper review.  I also researched the prices of the products, that way you know the approximate value of the glam bag.So lets get started!

Hikari lipstick in cabernet. Price$13.00 @ hikaricosmetics.com
I love this color, its a little hard to put on for me, but looks good on me. My good friend said she uses a lip brush to help her spread the color on, I find that to be a good idea.  I would definitely spend the money to purchase the product again. I looked at the colors available on the website,  and they have a few I would like to try. If you like lipstick, this is a brand you should try.

Be a bombshell smooth criminal powder. Price:$12.00, 4grams @ beabombshell.com
This product is a 100% silica powder that can be worn alone or over foundation. Its supposed to minimize fine lines and pores, in my opinion it helps s do just that. Ive been uing this powder ever sense I got it, and im in love with it. It is a small container, and I had to switch from my kabuki brush to a small face brush because of it, but other then that I think its something to try. The container size compared to the price can make some people cringe, but if it last as long as my other makeup I'll gladly pay the price.

Pacifica red red wine polish. Price $9.00 @ pacificabeauty.com
I havent checked yet on the polish, but I do know target carries lot of the pacifica product, I'm sure they will have the polish avaliable there at some point.  I have not tried the polish, it looks beautiful,  but I told my good friend I would trade her the polish for her pacifica liner.  I was nice and figured I could trade away a polish, for a liner from the same company. 

Mitchell and Peach luxury hand cream.  Price:varies.
I absolutely love this hand cream, my hands feel so refreshed after using it. Its like  breath of fresh air....for your hands. Currently I do not know where my tube went, I recently moved all my stuff into a vanity and don't know if its in there or in my purse, or where really. This product is fantastic however the prices are more then what I would pay for. Mitchellandpeach.com has it for £17 which translates to $27.50 acording to google, Beautyhabit.com has it for $34, and glossybox.com has it for $26.  I'm guessing you have to be a glossybox subscriber to get those prices,  I've never tryed them before so I couldn't tell you. If you go to eBay.com the prices on there vary from $3.30 to 10.99, and those are probably one people got in their glam bags. If you can get your hands on a small tube from a polish or makeup swap group for cheap or a good trade, definitely try it, or if your feeling fancy buy a bigger tube for the prices listed above. 

Nourish Organics moisturizing face cleanser.  Price: 13.99 6oz nourishorganics.com.
This cleanser is great, doesn't overdry and makes my skin nice and smooth. You can go to target.com and pick up the same tube for $9.99, However its not something you can pick up in store, it is an online only item. Typically, you can get free shipping if you have there target red card, or if you spend a specific amount you get free shipping.  I Don't shop target.com so i dont know what kind of deals they have going on lately, but if you want to give this product a shot, you could always find someone in a swap group to sell or trade you their trial tube for something you have, or go to ebay where people tend to sell some of the stuff they get in their bags.

All in all, This was a good month. Next months bag looks just as good and i can't wait to try all the new products. I'm going on a week long vacation starting monday so i still have to get in my loot crate review, which i might end up doing on my vacation at some point.


Until next post!

*next post will most likely be on the sally hansen insta gel i used over regular polish, as i will be switching my polish before my trip, while on my trip i will post my loot crate goodies!*

No comments:

Post a Comment