Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Waffle blanket update

Alright,  I'm finally posting and update on my blanket.  I haven't gotten terribly far on it, but I find the pattern to be easier than I thought. I was a little worried about the drop yo, but once I actually started doing it I saw the effect it had, and saw I worried about messing up for no good reason. I did however build my confidence by watching a few videos of the move in action before my attempt. Ill have a picture or 2 to post of what ive done so far, and im pretth confident that ill be able to finish this blanket pattern.

Yesterday I went to Michaels craft store, to spend a giftcard I had gotten for my birthday. I picked up some double point needles, and some cute sock yarn to attempt making socks! Its something ive always wanted to try, and im super excited about this adventure,  and ill take you along with me of course! So thats all I got for this post. I may post about my julep maven box I got the other day, I do love the polishes in this month's box

Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment