Thursday, May 8, 2014

Julep may maven box

Im going to go off the knitting topic a bit, and discuss my julep nail polish box. I was excited about this box because it came with the plié wand, its a long balanced handle that helps you improves leverage control and overall comfort. It magnetically connects to any plié compatible julep cap, but its a new product so im assuming next months will start having the caps.

Anyway, inside the plié wand box a precision cap is included, which is a shorter brush, and u can pull the cap out of the plié overcap and connect to any julep polish you already have. Looking further into the box I saw that they added an extra precision brush and and extra overcap with no brush to use with non plié cap julep polishes,  had I looked further in the box I would of used the overcap instead of pilling the brush out of the precision brush in the wand box. I just really wanted to try it.

In this box I also opted to add on a mystery polish, which was a blue color similar to the one that came in the box originally.  I was only a slight bit disappointed about it, but then I realized I dont have alot of blues so it worked out. I decided on the boho glam box this month instead of my normal it girl box, I really was drawn to the purple in this box.

The polish I got was the wonderful purple by the name of paulette, a light cream blue by the name of jeanne and my mystery blue by the name of bess, with also looks cream but is lighter than jeanne. I have not tryed the blues but I have the purple, and I love it. Its kind of sheer but a few coats will give full coverage.

My thoughts on the plié wand, I love it, I have more control with my non-dominate hand and dont have to clean up my nails afterward. I feel its more comfortable as well. Others may hate it but its all in personal preference.  Ill include some photos of all my stuff

Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment