Sunday, May 11, 2014

Lazy sunday....learn to crotchet

Today I decided I wanted to teach myself #crotchet. I had a failed attempt about a 3 years ago, and I put down my crotchet hooks and never looked back. I then taught myself to knit and loved it.

Last weekend my boyfriends mom had brought some stuff of his over that she had found in the attic, going through this stuff he found a crotchet hook that was not his and asked me if I wanted it, I took the hook threw it In my pocket and there it sat for a week.

Watching tv tonight, something made crotcheting pop into my head, I ignored it for a little while then I decided oh ill try it again.iwent and fetched that crotchet hook my boyfriend gave me, and ventured to YouTube . I watched a short video on how to start the chain, and how to add a row,  the little tutorial helped you learn the basics and gave you a project at the same time, a crocheted dishcloth.

After watching the video and trying along a little bit, I sat and watched the video through till the end I started the chain with the video then watches the next part, skipped back in the video and the. Wotked the next part with the video. Iwent and started doing the rows to finish the dishcloth.  It is my first crotchet project, so its not terribly pretty, but im proud of myself for learning some basics. I will share some photos tomorrow its bedtime for me

Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment