Friday, August 22, 2014

Loot Crate July: Villains!

Hello Everyone,

this is my first post about my loot crate box.  The number one reason I started to get loot crate was because there theme for the July box was villain's, and I thought to myself, there has to be some batman related stuff in that box I need to get it.  I'm sure none of you know of my love for batman...now you will find out.  Today I got my loot crate august box which the theme of this months box was hero's so I figured I better get to posting about last month.


There was a shirt the came with the villains box and I absolutely loved it.  It was a cross between Joker and loki, which scrawled across the top in red was Joki. I will of course have a picture of said shirt so everyone can see it.

There was Another Clothing type item in the box which was the dead pool socks, I thought those were totally cool.  The only bad thing I have to say about them, is they are a little tight on my calves, which I have big calves so sometimes stuff just doesn't fit me.  I do wear them, and quite frequently I might add.

Another Item from the loot crate box was a DVD called Necessary Evil Super-Villains of DC Comic. I have not yet watched this DVD , so I can not tell you how it is, but I am looking forward to it.

Two posters came in the loot crate box. this was the second item of the box I was super stoked for. Poster number 1 was the joker! Poster number 2 was Harley Quinn! I was super super excited about these posters.  I'm looking for some frames to put them in before I hang them on the wall. I kind of want to try to change the downstairs of the house into a game room, but id have to get my boyfriend to go along with it, it is his house haha. But lets save that for another post lol.

Lastly there was a few odds and ends items in the box. there was a bowser magnet that said, I want you,  a raccoon rocket comic,  a darth vader keychain that I'm going to gift to a friends mom because she loves the vader, and a loot crate button that commemorates the box.


Sorry this post seems kinda thrown together, because it is. This is my first loot crate review so I expected it to be a little blah, but im hoping I do better with the Hero box.

Until Next Post!










No comments:

Post a Comment