Friday, August 22, 2014

Loot Crate August: Heros!

Hello yet again, for another loot crate unboxing.

I figured I would dive right in sense this box was still fresh in my mind.  I do have to say that im totally digging loot crate. This being my second box,  im absolutely impressed. I highly recommend this to any nerd,  geek,  or gamer. Lets dig into my box, shall we

Groot glow in the dark loot crate exclusive.
This funko pop figure is absolutely adorable.  I have not seen the Guardians of the galaxy yet, but I am in love with this figure. I was thinking aoust saving this and giving it to my boyfriends 8 year old son for Christmas because he wanted to see this movie and was digging raccoon rocket,  so I thought hey he might like it, but the more and more I look at it the harder it is for me to part with.

Schwings accessories for your shoes.
I'm liking these little lightening bolt accessories.  Your supposed to lace them up threw your shoe laces, to add a little pizazz to your shoes. Cant wait to try them.

Mega man apple cinnamon scented air freshener
I guess its really proto man my bad. Cant wait t hang this stylish air freshener in my car.

TMNT Michaelangelo sunglasses
These are pretty cool.  My friends know me well and know I would totally rock these and not care, however I decided my boyfriends 8 year old son could probably rock these without all the weird stares, so I gave them to him.

TMNT ooze action donatello
This cute little bugger glows in the dark, comes with his signature weapon.  This cute guy is what I think ill end up gifting to my boyfriends 8 year old, even tough I dont want to part with him either,  because he is adorable,  but I think he would like it and he'd totally play with him.  If he ends up not liking TMNT by his birthday or Christmas,  ill keep him lol.

Chimichangos magnet
Loot crate labs came up with this magnet, if deadpool had a favorite cereal apparently this would be it

Lastly we have the loot crate heroes magazine the details everything that came in the box, the commerative button, and some codes for 3 games I dont know about, which idk if ill even use em

Again super impressed with this box, I cant wait for the next one.  I hope loot crate keeps up the great work. I included a picture of the box once it was empty,  i thought the design was pretty cool.

Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment