Thursday, September 17, 2015

July Nadine West Bag

My first bag was pretty good, and july was just as impressive to me. i got a tank, necklace, and earrings. I aim to keep one item out of the bag each month as a little reward for myself, this month i kept the tank. lets move on to the items.

The Tank: i feel like this tanks is a little hippish....if thats even a word lol. its super cute and flows a little. i like to wear a more fit tank underneath it sense its a little baggy. The brand is heart hips. i've never heard of this brand but it was pretty cute. i wanna say that this shirt was around the 15.99 mark but i am unsure.


The necklace: Cute metal owl. it had white jewels to make up its middle and black gems in the eyes. it was one of those long hanging necklaces and i was torn between this and the shirt. i asked a friends opinion and it helped me decide on the tank.

Earrings: The earrings are fake pearls with bows behind them. cute but i don't wear earrings in my second set of earring holes often, they are super sensitive and get irritated easily. my main earring holes are gauged so they wont fit there lol.
so another success with this months bag. I'm really happy with this subscription thus far and will continue with it for quite a while i think. i got 2 more months to catch up on as well as a special bonus bag i got from them before my august bag. It was super excited. thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment