Saturday, January 3, 2015

December Loot Crate: Anniversary!!

Hello Everyone,

Forgive me for not posting this sooner, i had wrapped all the presents and started this blog and then never finished.  I thought i had but, seeing as there was no post i must have closed and forgot to save.  This months box was supposed to be the biggest, size wise, and boy did they deliver.  Everything in this crate i absolutely adored, especially the funko pop loot crate exclusive.


Item 1: Captain America Air Freshner

This is a classy way to make your car fresh.  I'm replacing the megaman one i got in one of the other boxes with this one, its a vanilla scent.

Item 2: EXCLUSIVE Dancing Groot Crew Socks.

I believe these are supposed to be a loot crate exclusive as well.  I was not sure on that so i went flipping threw the loot crate magazine that comes with every box, and flipped to the funko pop loot crate exclusive.  In front of that it also said exclusive so im guessing it is.  These socks are pretty cool looking, and i love my character/print socks.  I Can't wait to wear these socks, sadly i have not yet and i don't know why.

Item 3: Tetris Sticker Set.

This sticker set includes 147 puffy stickers in the shape of tetris pieces.  I'm not sure on what i want to do with the stickers yet, on the package it shows people making hearts and phrases with the tetris piece and that looks super cool.

Item 4: Exclusive Ghostbuster door hanger

It's been 30 years sense this movie came out, and loot crate gave a little something for the fan of ghostbusters with this door hanger.  I'm thinking not everyone got the same phrases on there door hanger, because the one pictured in the magazine, but i could be wrong.  On mine one side says "back off man i'm a scientist!" and the other side says, " Are you the keymaster?"  I hung that up right away.

Item 5:  Simpsons Cast Mighty Wallet.

At first glance i did not know that this was a wallet, i was taking pictures of everything when i opened the box and thought that it was just a poster folded into a square to save space.  I just happened to start looking at everything more throughly when i discovered upon taking it out of its plastic sleeve, that it was indeed a wallet.  It seems like a pretty well make wallet, i looked at the little sheet inserts inside the wallet pockets and discovered that this wallet is tear and water resistant.  This wallet expands as you fill it, it has 2 money pockets, 2 credit card pockets, and 2 business card pockets, and after 1 year of use it expands like any well loved wallet. Quite cool.

Item 6: Exclusive The Joker Batman-Batman POP! Vinyl Figure.

I was super excited when i opened the box and saw this.  I collect batman stuff and this will go well on top of my entertainment center with my other batman funko pop figure, my loot crate exclusive groot, and my daryl dixon.  I love these little funko pop figures and am super excited when  get one.  i dont know what else to say about this except that it is absolutely amazing.

Item 7: Exclusive Batman Comic Book Issue 36

This one has an exclusive loot crate cover.  The cover art was done by Greg Capullo.  I haven't opened the plastic on this.  Don't know if i will, Don't know if i want to.

Overall i'm head over heels for the December box.  Great lot of items came, well worth the 20 bux i spend a month on loot crate

i still have 2 month of the ipsy bag to review, but ill get to it when i get to it, i've had alot going on and i wouldn't want to bore anyone with it.

Until next post.













No comments:

Post a Comment